Nox App Player is one of the most widely used Android emulators these days. Even though it is relatively new, it has already made its mark. For the uninitiated, Android emulator is a computer application that emulates the Android OS on your computer. Nox Emulator is a cross platform app available on Windows and Mac.
There are several reasons why many prefer to use Nox App Player over other emulators. Nox uses the latest and most advanced engine that works on Android 4.4.2. This not only ensures top quality performance but also stability and reliability. Most emulators out there are ridden with bugs and snags but that is not the case with Nox Android Emulator. In this article we learn how to download this incredible emulator on Windows and Mac.
How to Download Nox App Player For PC/Laptop:
Nox Emulator has emerged as one of the best app players for Windows & Mac. Thankfully, it is supported on all the commonly used Windows versions including Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7. This makes it accessible to a large number of users. First we will see how to install Nox app player on Windows and then we will go through Mac installation.
Nox emulator download and installation is very easy. In the following text we will cover the step by step process to install Nox App Player for Windows. The latest version of the software, which is Nox App Player 5.0.
Follow the steps below to download Nox App Player latest version:
Download Nox App Player For Windows 10/8.1/8/7:
- First of all, open a web browser on your Windows PC
- Now, visit the link to download the software
- It is approximately a 280MB file so it may take a while for the download to complete
Wait for the installer to download. Once the file has been installed, you will need to run the file to complete the installation process. Here are the steps:
Install Nox Emulator on Windows PC:
- Locate the folder where you have downloaded or saved the installer file
- Double click the file to launch the installer. A small window will open
- Select “I have read and accept Nox License Agreement”
- Click “Install” button on the screen. If you wish to customize installation click the ‘Custom’ button on the bottom right of the screen
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the Nox App Player free download
In case you encounter any trouble during the installation procedure, you may need to disable the antivirus program temporarily. Otherwise, it should take only a few minutes to install Nox App Player.
How to Use Nox Android Emulator:
Now that you have downloaded and installed Nox App Player Android Emulator, you would like to know how to get started and how to use it. This part is also very simple. Here is what you need to do:
- Launch Nox App Player
- If you are launching it for the first time since installation, you will be presented with a series of screen with instructions on different aspects of the application. Just keep clicking ‘Next’ until you reach Nox home screen.
- You will need to sign in with your existing or new Google ID to use all the features
Above is the guide to download, install and use Nox App Player for Windows 10 and other versions. Now, we will see Nox For Mac PC/Laptop installation.
Nox App Player For Mac PC/Laptop:
The good news is that Nox App Player is available on Mac computer as well. Downloading and using Nox on Max is pretty much the same as Windows platform. Now, you can access and play all your Android apps right on your Mac computer.
The steps vary only slightly from Windows. So, read the following process carefully:
- Launch any web browser and visit the link below.
Get the Software For Mac
- This will download the installer on your computer in the DMG format (Mac supported.)
- This is even a bigger file of nearly 370 MB so it may take a while
Once you have downloaded the installer, all you need to do is run it and install Nox on Mac. The onscreen instructions are easy so there should be no problem during the installation process.
Once Nox App Player is installed launch it to use it. Again, just like on Windows, Google sign in will be required to use all the features and apps such as Google Play Store. You may create a new ID for Nox or use any existing ID. It is your choice.
FEATURES OF NOX APP PLAYER
There is no denying that Nox App Player for Computer is one of the best Android emulators out there. In a very short span of time it has become immensely popular. So, what makes it so good? Here is the list of the top features of Nox:
- Nox is quite fast as compared to many other emulators out there. The developers have used the most advanced engine to ensure great performance experience. You can run any mobile game or app on Nox and you won’t be disappointed. It gives you a very smooth experience.
- Nox App Player offers full compatibility with the apps and games available for Android. Whether you wish to install the apps from Play Store or the third party apps, Nox supports it all. It’s drag and drop feature lets you install any APK in no time.
- What’s really incredible about Nox is that it is completely free of cost in spite of being heavily loaded with tons of features. You can download it on any Windows or Mac computer.
- Nox is the special favorite of the mobile gamers. They get to enjoy their favorite games on the bigger screen of computer.
If you need to run Android apps on a computer, you will need an Android emulator. Nox App Player is a wonderful option for those who are looking for an advanced emulator. It is lightweight and works on just about all kinds of specs. It is available on Windows as well as Mac.